1. The Regulations define the rules of conclusion and execution of the contract of sale of grapevines grafted in the shop Vitis-Plant.eu and rules for the use of the store.
2. The owner of the online shop is:
Mariusz Chryk , Szkółka winorośli, Rzepiennik Marciszewski 170, 33-180 Gromnik wpisany do ewidencji producentów materiału szkółkarskiego przez Państwową Inspekcję Ochrony Roślin i Nasiennictwa pod numerem identyfikacyjnym PL - 12/16/9929.
hereinafter referred to as the Seller
3. The seller is registered as a flat-rate farmer managing a farm, subjectively exempt from VAT under Article. 43 section 1 point 3.
4. The shop sells retail products via the Internet.
5. Buyer - each entity submitting an order in the Store.
6. The seller may communicate Buyer, the Seller and the Buyer via e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: No. tel.0048 146653201 hours: Mon-Fri in hours. 8.00-17.00.
7. Any e-mails sent by the seller is protected virus and is directed solely to a particular buyer.
8. The subject of sale are grapevines grafted, hereinafter referred to as a commodity, presented by the store on www.vitis-plant.eu at the time of the Order.
9. The sale agreement and use the Store must have devices to access the Internet, e-mail and browser online resources enabling the display of web pages.
10. The prices shown on the shop are gross prices expressed in Polish zlotys. Prices do not include delivery costs. Delivery costs are shown in a separate price list and delivery shall be borne by the Buyer.
PLACING and ORDER PROCESSING:
1. Orders made through the store can be made round the clock, seven days a week, from the January up to the June.
2. The basic condition for the realization of purchases is to properly fill the contact details along with a valid, existing e-mail address and telephone number, under which you will possibly confirm your order, or contact the courier for the delivery of parcels.
3. In order to place orders through the website store should add the selected product (grapevines grafted) to the cart, and then follow with further information on the page Store, including selecting a method of payment and delivery and fill out the form orders, until you click "confirm order".
4. After placing orders The buyer receives an automatic e-mail confirming the acceptance of the Order by the Seller - together with all relevant terms of the Order.
5. We accept cash on transfer prepay.
Konto PLN zł (for transfers in the PLN zł) : Bank PKO Inteligo
15 1020 5558 0000 8602 3042 1206
Konto walutowe (for transfers in the euro €) : Bank PKO BP SA
IBAN: PL 88 1020 4955 0000 7002 0252 9725
6. The buyer making payment by bank transfer should pay for the costs of the plant, including the delivery within 7 working days from the date of the contract of sale. After this date, the Seller's offer is not binding.
7. Receiving the order may be made personally in the store at no extra charge.
8. Periodic promotions and discounts do not add up.
9. Cancellation or modification of orders is possible by the Buyer until payment for the Goods. To do this, you should contact the Seller as soon as possible after the submission of the Order.
10. Bills are issued by the Seller to the Buyer's request. Due to its agricultural activity Shop does not issue VAT invoices or receipts.
11. Shipments are delivered on Polish territory and throughout Europe via courier end Poczta Polska.
12. The company provides courier delivery on Polish territory within 1-2 working days after dispatch from our farm. The time of delivery to European countries is defined in the rules of the courier company or Poczta Polska.
13. wardrobes Delivery time is usually done on a regular basis, that is, within 2-3 business days. However, the seller reserves the right to extend the implementation to 7 working days in a period of increased sales in April, May.
14. Due to the fact that plants are a commodity delicate, packets are broadcast from Monday to Thursday.
1. The seller is liable to the Purchaser for physical or legal defects of the purchased goods (warranty), on the terms set out in the Civil Code, in particular the provisions of Article. And Article 556. KC 5561-5563.
2. Buyer under the warranty shall have the right to lodge a complaint of purchased goods.
3. Complaints on the basis sent by Buyer images that document the failure of the purchased goods or not in conformity with the present in the store. The complaint should include a brief description of the complaint. The Seller shall make every effort to reported complaints were dealt with as soon as possible.
4. In case of justified complaints, the realization of the Buyer requests associated with the delivery of new goods, all delivery costs shall be borne by the Seller.
5. Complaints are within 14 days. In the case of the complaint, the Buyer is sent new merchandise in miejce inconsistent with the order or if the buyer the money will be returned. The reimbursement is made using the same payment method that has been used by the Buyer in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
3. The complaint may be submitted in writing by via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Before submitting a complaint, it is recommended to contact the Seller via e-mail or phone - it will help in accelerating the consideration of the complaint .
5. The buyer, who shall exercise the powers under warranty, is obliged to deliver the thing to faulty seat of the Seller.
6. Claims under the warranty shall be dealt with according to the Act of 23 April 1964. KC.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT:
1. You have the right to withdraw from this Agreement until sending the order, the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason does not apply in case of purchase of perishable products, which are offered by the Seller - live plants.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires on order status change to "Sent".
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, Kupującu must inform the seller of his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (by phone or e-mail).
4. To keep the deadline to withdraw from the agreement, it is sufficient to send information on the Buyer from exercising his right of withdrawal prior to the change order status to "sent".
5. In the event of cancellation Seller returns to the Buyer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivery of a parcel from the plants, immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller has been informed of the decision on the execution of the Buyer's right to withdraw from agreement. Seller will reimburse payments using the same payment methods that were used by the Buyer in the original transaction, unless the buyer expressly agrees otherwise.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA:
1. Buyer's personal data (name, address, telephone number, email address) treated as being extremely confidential and no outsider has access to them, they are not shared with any third parties, companies or organizations do not related to the performance of the contract.
2. Placing an order is tantamount to consent to the processing of such data for the purposes of execution of this contract.
3. In accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. On personal data protection (Dz. U. of 1997. No. 133, item. 883) the data are collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
4. Each buyer whose data is in the database Szkółka winorośli Mariusz Chryk has the right to inspect and correct their data, by logging into your account at the store or by phone using the service Store
5. The information on the websites of the shop does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The buyer places an order through the mechanisms available on the websites of the shop, makes an offer to buy specific goods under the conditions specified in the product description. The moment of conclusion of the contract of sale takes place during the written acknowledgment of receipt of the goods by the Buyer on the waybill shipment.
6. By subscribing to the newsletter Store Buyer agrees to use your email address to inform him about the offer of the Seller, ie. About news and promotions. This address is not passed on to third parties.
7. At any time, the Buyer has the right to cancel the newsletter.
8. Regulations define rules of shopping in the store. Placing an order is tantamount to consent to all terms and information contained in the regulations.
10. In matters not provided for herein shall be governed by the Civil Code.